Car Insurance Companies Political Contributions
Health and life insurers seem to spend the most on lobbying efforts while property casualty companies spend more on parties political action groups pacs and individual candidates.
Car insurance companies political contributions. Dalton david w mr. According to the company s reports for 2017 and 2018 it spent less than 151 000 on political contributions during the 2018 election cycle. The reports don t give specific figures for its. Repub source of funds.
State auto insurance companies acco. The fact that four companies accounted for fully 26 percent of the giving by their industry however does stand out. Career site zippia recently ran a comprehensive breakdown of where companies fall on the political spectrum based on their employees political donations between the years 2007 and 2017. Health life property and car insurance companies agents and brokers are all included in the insurance industry which is a major contributor to federal campaigns hmos which are not included in this industry are profiled separately in the health sector in the 2012 election cycle the insurance industry contributed a record 58 7 million to federal parties and candidates as well as.
Boehner for speaker republican. State auto insurance companies v p. As well as annuities mutual funds retirement plans and specialty health services. State auto insurance companies.
2020 2018 2016 2014 2012 2010 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000 1998 1996 1994 1992 1990 breakdown to display. Nationwide health insurance companies and health maintenance organizations hmos gave nearly 32 3 million at the state level from 2005 through 2008. Including health property and car insurance companies along with agents and brokers the insurance industry has historically been the second most generous aggressive industry in lobbying for. Property casualty insurers association of america political action committee pcipac 6 23 2006.
Top contributors to federal candidates parties and outside groups election cycle. We re a fortune 100 company that offers a full range of insurance and financial services across the country. The four major companies aren t alone in political giving. Assembled using data from the center for responsive politics goodguide charts the political contributions of major companies organized by logo.
- Insurance Marketplace Realities 2020 Spring Update
- Insurance Investigator Certification In India
- Insurance License Va Exam
- Insurance In Spanish Language
- Insurance Quotes Agent Login
- Insurance Policy Urban Dictionary
- Insurance Office Of America Linkedin
- Insurance House New Zealand
- Insurance Law For Dummies
- Insurance Marketplace Of Daytona
- Insurance Rates Ontario Car
- Insurance King Alpine Rockford Illinois
- Insurance Services Office And Verisk
- Insurance Premium Increase 2021
- Insurance Sales Jobs Tampa
- Insurance Rates In Texas
- Insurance Institute Tax Receipt
- Insurance Sales Jobs Denver
- Insurance Journal Press Release
- Insurance Institute Passing Grade