Insurance Rates Toyota Highlander
A more mature driver with no violations or accidents and high deductibles may pay as low as 1 300 a year for full coverage.
Insurance rates toyota highlander. The cost of insuring a toyota highlander will depend on a variety of factors including your deductible the level of coverage that you want and the type of insurance that you choose. The chart below breaks down average toyota highlander insurance rates for additional coverage and risk scenarios. Toyota highlander car insurance rates. The most important safety feature of any car however is an able and aware driver.
The 2013 toyota highlander true cost to own includes depreciation taxes financing fuel costs insurance maintenance repairs and tax credits over the span of 5 years of ownership. Selecting low deductibles for physical damage coverage will cost 1 794. The toyota highlander performance in government crash tests is shown below. Safe slow and simple is a recipe for low insurance rates points out harley.
One other factor that can lower an insurance rate is how popular a vehicle is more sales leads to lower repair costs because parts are readily available. 2017 toyota highlander. Toyota highlander insurance rates are about 109 less per year than the average vehicle with full coverage costing around 1 410 a year or 118 a month. Owners of an older toyota highlander may decide to only get liability coverage which costs around 566 a year or 47 a month.
Using higher 1 000 deductibles will save 200 every year. Insurance rates for a toyota highlander hybrid can also vary considerably based on your driver profile the model year and trim level and physical damage deductibles and liability limits. 8 less expensive than the average vehicle analyze the data below to see toyota highlander auto insurance rates from top car insurers. Many insurance companies offer cheap insurance.
A 2017 toyota highlander starts at a base price of 30 630. Average vehicle insurance cost. Compare all car insurance companies at once. The 2020 honda cr v lx highlights this fact.
With the average insurance rate at 2 148 per year the annual insurance cost to base car price ratio is 7 0. Your age gender location credit score and driving record can also have an impact on your insurance rates. The estimated rate for the average middle age driver who chooses 500 deductibles is 1 410. Highlander insurance cost vs.
The cheapest rate after discounts is 821.
- Best Website Builder For Insurance Agents
- Cheap Insurance Companies In Kentucky
- Best Home Insurance Companies Illinois
- Are Insurance Companies Essential Or Non Essential
- Cigna Insurance Hmo Or Ppo
- Car Insurance Companies Nearby
- Car Insurance Quote Compare Market
- Car Insurance Companies Easley South Carolina
- Best Auto Insurance Companies For Veterans
- Auto Insurance Companies Zanesville Ohio
- Car Insurance Quotes Knoxville Tn
- Best Home Insurance Companies In Nj
- Advanced Insurance Services Moline Il
- Bupa Insurance Premium Tax Exemption Form
- Car Insurance Quotes Online Ireland
- Britam Insurance Uganda Website
- Car Insurance Companies In Dillon South Carolina
- Allstate Insurance Companies Near Me
- Best Insurance Companies With Low Rates
- Auto Insurance Company In Kissimmee Florida