Insurance Reimbursement Specialist Salary
Salary estimates are based on 6 409 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance reimbursement specialist employees.
Insurance reimbursement specialist salary. Salary estimates are based on 328 salaries submitted anonymously to indeed by reimbursement specialist employees users and collected from past and present job advertisements on indeed in the past 36 months. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Filter by location to see insurance reimbursement specialist salaries in your area. The national average salary for a insurance reimbursement specialist is 42 350 in united states.
An entry level reimbursement specialist with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation includes tips bonus and overtime pay of 16 03 based on 23 salaries. The average salary for a reimbursement specialist is 18 42 per hour in the united states. Salary estimates are based on 6 409 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by reimbursement specialist employees. Apply to customer service representative customer care specialist authorization specialist and more.
- Insurance Rates Toyota Highlander
- Insurance Knowledge In Hindi
- Insurance Lawyer El Paso Tx
- Insurance Information Institute Fact Book 2018
- Insurance Leads New York
- Insurance Rates Mazda Miata
- Insurance Producer Management Software
- Insurance Journal Top 100 Brokers
- Insurance Jobs Fort Lauderdale
- Insurance Quote Number Plate
- Insurance Sales New York Life
- Insurance Paid Up Value
- Insurance Places Near Me Hiring
- Insurance Refund When Selling House
- Insurance Industry Challenges 2020
- Insurance Reimbursement For Windscreen Replacement
- Insurance Marketplace Of Daytona
- Insurance Law Fact Sheet
- Insurance Reimbursement From Employer
- Insurance Office Near By Me