Subscriber Id Number Insurance Card
Do not include the dash or the 2 numbers following it.
Subscriber id number insurance card. This is the number your doctor s office will need to use or you if you re filing your own claims. Each person covered by a health insurance plan has a unique id number that allows healthcare providers and their staff to verify coverage and arrange payment for services. Health net orange pdp members please enter only the first 9 characters of your member id. Id cards for the following products programs do not have a prefix.
Id card name back sar fund name submit mail claims to. Stand alone vision and pharmacy when delivered through an intermediary model. Mail all non medical claims and correspondence to. Below the subscriber s name is a list of the dependents the subscriber is covering under the health plan.
The specifics of your id card you will be able to locate the actual name of the subscriber of the health insurance member on the front right of the card. You are also assigned a dod id number a 10 digit number on the front of the id card. It s also the number health insurers use to look up specific members and answer questions about claims and benefits. Your subscriber id number is generally either your social security number or an alternate id number assigned by your employer.
12 precertification requirements may be shown as either inpatient admission or inpatient admission and outpatient procedures submit claims to the claim submission address shown on the card. Cigna payor 62308 po box 188004 chattanooga tn 37422 8004. The dependents will actually be listed with their full names. Some plans have.
The dod benefits number dbn is an 11 digit number found on the back of the id card that can be used to verify eligibility and file claims. Claim address or telephone number on the back of the card. 14 call the customer service number s indicated on the card. This number is always on the front of the card.
For billing purposes. 000000000 01 each covered member is assigned a numeric extension. This dod id number. The face of your id card will list.
If your employer has assigned an alternate id number it is printed on the id card that we mailed to you. However there are some exceptions to this. Your subscriber id is the number associated with your particular health care insurance plan it should be located on your insurance card if you have insurance for just yourself the subscriber id will only be associated with you if more than one member in your household is insured through the same. Your id subscriber id can be found on your health net insurance card.
The majority of blue branded id cards display a three character prefix in the first three positions of the subscriber s id number.
- Car Insurance Deductible Geico
- Biggest Insurance Companies Taiwan
- Car Insurance Companies In Jacksonville Florida
- Car Insurance Companies Top 10
- Compare Car Insurance Zip Codes
- Auto Insurance Company In Kissimmee Florida
- Dental Insurance Companies Md
- Combined Insurance Little Giant Life
- Are Insurance Companies Essential Or Non Essential
- Car Insurance Quotes Knoxville Tn
- Car Insurance Companies That Don T Require A Down Payment
- Best Insurance Companies Term Life
- Business Insurance Declaration Page
- Auto Insurance Companies Giving Discounts For Coronavirus
- Check Insurance License Status Illinois
- Dental Insurance Companies In Wv
- Can Insurance Companies Invest In Stocks
- Car Insurance Quotes Online Ireland
- Agency One Insurance Brainerd Mn
- Arch Insurance Company Employee Reviews